Sunday, April 6, 2008

UPDATE!!!

Hi everyone,
Sorry I have not been around in a while. Have been keeping with making cards though....and some other projects too. I have pics just have not posted them. Hopefully that will come soon.

Some have asked lately if I am going to post instructions for my Black ink pad/ribbon holder. Well, I do want to but with schooling two in 9Th grade and other things going on. I just have not been able to work on anything like that. So for those of you that can see the original and image putting shelves in it is not hard. All I did was take left over pieces of foam board measured out for shelves and then notched them and the dividers from the back so that they slid in to each other. If you are having a hard seeing this. I will try to work on instructions soon. But I can not guarantee anything.

Thanks for looking at my stuff and I will hopefully keep in touch with you better as the spring progresses.
Blessings~Melanie

No comments: