Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's been a while!

Hello all,
I have been absent from my blog for a few years now! It's hard to believe that 3 years have gone by and my children have graduated homeschool High School. To any other homeschoolers that stumble across this blog...you can do it! Just a bit of info on them and then I will move on to cards and paper crafts.

Both of my children recieved higher than a 1500 on their SATs. My son has had an interview with the Air Force ROTC, which was one of 13 spots for the high school scholarship program they have. My daughter is looking at community college then finishing her degree at a 4 year school so that she can teach Biology. She wants to futher God's Kingdom by teaching. Amazing!

I have a lot to show since I last posted. When can I get to it? Good question! Not quite sure.

My husband and I finished our office and I have over half the room for my crafts and sewing. He's so good to me! I will have to take some pictures and post them so you can get an idea of my Craft Room. I am still in the process of organizing and arranging how I want things to look so it might be some time before I am actually creating again. Although I have gotten into quilting with a friend of mine and have several quilts in the fire, so to speak. So you may see more than ink flying around here...stray fabric has also entered into my life.

I wonder if I should change my blog title, then?? Now that I am quilting and card/paper crafting. Will see what comes of that.

Bye for now.

No comments: